Friday, April 6, 2012

Testy Lemon Chicken Soup

It's cold outside and it's good to be warm inside for something good to eat.The other day I was working at home and there was a chicken in the freezer. I took it off and does not want to wait all day, that it melts before it is roasted. I ran to the kitchen tap water until it was as hot as it could get. I got a big bowl and put the frozen chicken out there still wrapped in plastic came in. After an hour or so soaking in the hot water, I could easily get out of the plastic. After removing it, I again ran hot water over the chicken. The second hour, visiting the kitchen I found it was almost melted. For the third time running hot water, directly to the cavity of the bird-ti were thawed quickly. So it probably took 2 hours or so, give or take.

I put the chicken into the roasting pan and had meyer lemons I lemon bush, that I had used up, so cut them up and stuffed fourth recess of the chicken, I used 2 lemons, and then spread to the rest of the quarter around the chicken, filling up the roasting pan about 2 inches of water, or both .

I sprinkled it with salt and pepper and some spices, herbs de Provence and some other combinations of spices from the Spice House, Milwaukee, WI, that is, Walker's Point, and Mr. Spice Spice House seasoning. But you can use any spices you want, or just salt and pepper would be good also.

Gave the chicken legs for about one hour and 15 minutes, or it could be one and a half hours at 350 degrees. I met that day, and I'm losing track of time. In any case, the chicken is prepared, the drumstick is loose. Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment