Saturday, June 9, 2012


Becoming a vegetarian takes some getting used to, mentally and physically. Three years ago, when I decided to skip the meat, my body was tired all the time, I get dizzy often. I quickly realized that they were substitutes for protein. I found myself eating more protein as a vegetarian if I was not. I'm not a vegetarian. I like white meat. However, I still buy soy products, because I have to get used to them. Honestly, only eat turkey or chicken, when my boyfriend or family cooks it or if I'm in a restaurant. Eating out is probably the biggest challenge for me. I love Mexican food, so you could substitute beans for meat in a burrito. I often ordered quesadillas.Fue great, however when I went to a Mexican restaurant in Kalamazoo, MI, which could easily make any dish vegetarian. You never realize until you stop eating meat, many restaurants do not suit your diet meals to customers. Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment