Friday, June 22, 2012

Testy Beet Root Recipe



Have you ever wondered what to cook with beets? I recently red beet farmers market buying a lot. I used half and a red velvet, vegetable curry is ready. The name "red velvet vegetable curry" is me. This dish look so beautiful. I learned the technique from my mother. You can use the root vegetables, this dish with some vegetables and spices can. I'm delicious, healthy and easy to get ready. The red velvet with a vegetable curry lunch or dinner time can be faster.

All components are required:

Beet roots are cut into small cubes, the

Potatoes in small cubes (1 large) to reduce

Tomato (2), chopped

1 large onion, chopped

2 Click butter

1/2 tablespoon butter

Cayenne pepper 1/2 tsp

Salt and sugar to taste

2 green peppers. Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment