Sunday, June 10, 2012

Testy Ever Apple Crumble


When I think of apples automatically think of cinnamon crumble, pie and vanilla ice cream. From time to time I ask an apple only for its natural sweet flavor and the crisis, my favorites are spartan, but the cooking has to be "good ole Granny Smith". Now some might argue with me that any other apple pie makes a similarly large or crumble, but my preference is GS. It has a powerful corporate crisis and enough acidity to make a generous pinch of brown sugar. So when you take a bite there is a good balance of sweet with enough acid. In addition to GS supports best apples for cooking, yes I tried a few and GS range to the end. I tried to cook this recipe with butter and I personally prefer using a good quality margarine. Well, time for my recipe, you have to try nuts here, believe me I will not return to the cooking of this dish without it. This recipe produces a crumble that is first class. Read More

1 comment: