Thursday, July 19, 2012

Make Split Pea and Ham Soup Recipe



I love soup, and get all the books I know, split pea and ham soup is my favorite one. Yellow split pea soup is a place where I was born in Quebec has a long history, and it still reminds me of my childhood when I used it. Pea soup is one of Great Britain, where it is pease pudding, and even has an old history. By the same, even though it was green in the normal pattern of pulses used.

Really, you can split pea and ham soup, ham, any form you want to use you, and it will turn out fine. I was once a friend of pulses separated by 400 lbs of it, I've had plenty of opportunities to experiment, and I've come up with a method that I am most happy.

First, you start off with a smoked ham hock. It is important that it be smoked, such as soup, it will add a wonderful dimension. Also, to be salted, but unless you can only add salt to your soup. (Smoked hocks Another advantage is that they keep for along time. Smoking was a method of food preservation, and it works better. If you intend to keep for a long time, then, you always have to be frozen). Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment