Friday, October 5, 2012

Game-Day Nachos Testy Recipe


Well, football season is running, which I gather means that when you cheer on your favorite team. Do you know how it is, you can eat healthy at a party and you are invited to experience the full table of enticing fattening favorites are not your best. So what is the best way to enjoy their favorite food for a day of eating habits when you play? Your own "healthified" Bring plane. This is all the fat, calories and sodium than a dish that is a favorite food,. If you're like me, you always have a fun party snack breaks to bring their eating habits do not search for them, so I started to rebuild my favorite - nachos! Nachos (Old) is a food that I think this is a rare treat for me.

 A restaurant is a piece of beef nachos, with 1000 calories, 50 grams of fat and sodium in the 3,500 mg you can get through, healthier alternative seems to be a good idea. Check out my version. Any special occasion more nachos. Debug without - my recipe may eat more often. Why not share it with your friends at your next party days.Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment