Friday, January 18, 2013

Making the Best Peanut Brittle Recipe


Tips to make the best Peanut Brittle

There are a couple of tricks to this recipe, but nothing too complicated. First trick: Use an iron skillet, the Peanut Brittle makes it much better, it's amazing what you can make a loaf. Second trick: Make the brittle cold, dry one day. Third tip: The amount of sodium bicarbonate. If you like softer fragile using baking soda and if you like the roughest use less sodium crisp refreshment. I will give you the amount of baking soda that falls towards the harder side. I always use more because those who do it just a little softer (you know where you do not feel as if it would break your teeth when you bite into it). I hope you love this recipe as much as me. Please enjoy this because my intentions were simply to convey to my children, but over the years, I decided it was better to share with people so they could enjoy this delicious recipe.

Best Peanut Brittle Recipe

Peanut Brittle

1 cup white Karo syrup

2 cups sugar

1/2 water

3 Cups (use less if you do not want as many peanuts in brittle)

1 teaspoon baking soda. Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment