Friday, February 22, 2013

Cook Halibut


I received a phone call out of the blue the other day. An old school friend who had moved to another part of the country had phoned to tell me that she was home this weekend and I was wondering if me and my husband wanted to pop around his parents for dinner.

 We would have loved, but unfortunately, it was probably a bit too late to organize a babysitter for the night, but would have been a shame to miss an update with my old friend. Maybe she and her husband could come to mine? She asked. Well, yes, of course I replied.
 
 When I put the phone down, I stopped short. Only had a few hours to prepare something for dinner and had not been shopping for a couple of days. All I had on hand was a few halibut steaks my husband had bought that afternoon we had planned to eat in the coming days. A smile spread across my face and I nodded knowing that everything would be fine. Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment