Saturday, April 5, 2014

Lean Ground Turkey - Vegetable Soup

When I often see ground turkey wheel cart past the meat department . Magazines and cookbooks for ground chicken recipes, but few examples of ground turkey . " Maybe I should try it," I thought to myself , and threw a package in my cart .

When I got home, I froze the meat. Weeks later I noticed the package had frost on the top. I decided to use the meat before it developed freezer burn . What could I do? Although I , I do not have a recipe for oriental meatballs and an unusual recipe for meatloaf feel to make them. It was 20 degrees outside , the wind bites , and I felt like soup . Today, efforts would be a culinary experiment.

A few hours later I was eating spicy , healthy soup . I found nutritional data for ground turkey on the Jennie -O website. The meat is packaged with protein containing vitamin A, iron and calcium. The fat content per serving 8.0 grams and is 80 milligrams cholesterol - less than 96 milligrams per chicken is in the ground.

I think this is a convenient , adaptable product. Minced requires no cutting or chopping and instills broth with flavor. You do not have to follow exactly this recipe and can green beans , corn or spinach add soup. Just be sure to use multiple colors of vegetables . I am happy to share this recipe with you. ReadMore 

No comments:

Post a Comment