Friday, March 30, 2012

Testy Speedy, Lower Salt Chicken Tortilla Soup



Although I am British, and German heritage, I love the tortilla soup. Unfortunately, I have a restaurant, because it is too much salt can not be ordered. My ankles swell the number of too much salt, which is a bad and dangerous to me than anyone will take blood pressure medication caused. Tortilla soup was not at home?

I decided to try it, I've been looking for cookbooks and several books. Internet search came up and the next I found a few dozen more. The local newspaper published the proceedings. After reading enough books exceeds my eyes, I see a few books, and added his own touch.

Tortilla soup is popular in many countries. Barbara Hansen and his "Los Angeles Times," California version of the article described as "a Mexican soup bowl." He began in Mexico City, a classic chicken broth soup with roasted tomato, onion, garlic, chiles and tortillas cut into strips meet. California is often the base tomato soup thickened with ground tortillas or fried tortillas bean soup. Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment